Monday, August 24, 2009

Update

So I still can't find my camera cord but fortunately my mom came up this weekend and she took lots of pictures of Brooks! It has seriously been a crazy couple of months: with moving, holidays, my birthday, a family reunion, and being sick. After our Christensen Family reunion Brooks and I both came home with colds. It is NOT fun to have a sick baby. Even though he didn't have a fever or anything, I just constantly worry about him. He completely lost his voice and it was so sad for a couple of days because he could only squeak. He has been happy though through it all which I'm grateful for. He is such a good boy and he's doing better now, his voice is back anyway, but he still has a little cough. Luckily his 6 month check-up is this week so I'll have the dr check him out. I can't wait to see what his stats are now. It seems like he has grown a ton in the past few weeks. He has gotten so fun- I know I post that all the time but seriously, it just keeps getting better. He has got the sweetest funniest personality. Everyone in our family just loves him and can't even look at him without just laughing. He's that chubby. Anyway, Brandon and I are doing well and things are going pretty good right now. He's just working and I'm just being a mom. I really want to find that cord so I can upload pictures from my birthday and just other cute ones of Brooks but until then, here are some from this weekend.










4 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, he is so cute. I can't believe how chubby he is, so fun. Glad you are all feeling better.

Annie and Berkeley said...

He is ADORABLE and HUGE! I love him. Holy cow what a cutie. Thanks for the update and keep posting!

Skye, Patrick & the Kids said...

Sorry Holley...Maybe I really was carrying a cold. I got home and the next day I had my voice back! So I was certain it was just Allergies! Oh well We'll never know for sure...but i'm sorry if I was the one who got brooks sick!

Holley and Brandon said...

I don't think it was you Skye- Jamie had been sick and I guess Aaron and Josh had been sick too before we all came. From what Mom says, pretty much everyone came home with a cold and Mirae has pneumonia again. We're just a germy family I guess!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker