Monday, September 14, 2009

Hogle Zoo

So a couple of weeks ago my mom and step-dad came up and we took Brooks to the zoo. I think he liked it, he just likes being outside. He didn't really react too much to the animals but he loved the carousel! He knew just what to do and held on for dear life, but he was grinning practically the whole time. Here are a few pictures:

Brooks loves his animal book...

And this is why.






I think he was more entertained by his ticket to get into the zoo than he was by anything in the zoo!

I had to throw this one in because: look at those legs!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh those chubby legs... he's so cute! Thanks for the ant spray info, I will definetly be putting that to good use here in California. The bugs are all on steroids here, I swear they are HUGE! Anyways, thanks!!!

Annie and Berkeley said...

Ah I love him. Brooks is such a doll! He has the sweetest little smile and it is so funny how I can see so much of both you and Brandon in him. Adorable.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker