Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Funny Faces of Brooks

The were all taken last weekend while my mom was up here. Some (like the one where he's wearing his hat and the one at the end where he's just in his diaper) I put on just cause he's cute but most of them are funny faces he makes when he sees my mom's camera. He just cheeses and poses like crazy every time she pulls it out. He's so cute and SO funny!

3 comments:

Maria Fox said...

I love his funny cheezy faces. It cracks me up that he knows what to do when I pull out the camera.. What a smart and handsome boy!

Maria Fox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Micah-n-Holly said...

CUTE Clips! Brooks is such a little cheeser.... I LOVE it!! Has he turned ONE yet? Can't remember what day he was born:)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker