I was a little nervous of how Brooks was going to be with a new baby in the house. He is so used to having all of our attention and I was worried that he wouldn't be too thrilled to have to share it with Hudson. But honestly, he has been so sweet! He loves his baby brother. Whenever Hudson is in his swing or if one of us is holding him Brooks will walk up to him and say "Hi baby, c'mere" and will hold out his hands to hold him. He LOVES holding him and when he does he rubs his little head and says "Nice baby". It is the cutest thing I've ever seen. At bedtime too he won't go to bed until he's given Hudson a kiss. I love that he seems to be adjusting pretty well and that he is so sweet to his brother. I can't wait for Hudson to get a little bigger so Brooks can actually play with him. Even though it's hard having two so close together, it is going to be so much fun for them later on and it will all be so worth it. I sure love my two boys!Here are a couple more cute pictures of Hudson- one with his eyes actually open!

Me and my boys. (Love the fact that I look like a vampire in this picture with my pale skin and black circles under my eyes. I had an infection from breastfeeding and was super sick for a few days but this is the only picture I have of the 3 of us since we came home from the hospital).


2 comments:
I think you look great for just having had a baby and being totally exhausted! You really are my hero right now. Your boys are completely adorable. I actually think they look quite a bit different than eachother.
I am SO HAPPY to hear that things are going so well, in spite of some of the challenges that have come:) You are AMAZING Holley C.! Can't wait to see you again soon:)
Post a Comment