
Hudson is now one month old! We had his check-up on Friday and he now weighs 9 lbs 14 oz and is 21 inches long. The line on his weight chart goes straight up. At the rate he is going, he's going to be as chubby as Brooks was for sure! He is such a sweet boy and really has been such a good baby. The only time he gives us any trouble is at night - he's gotten in the habit of not wanting to go to bed until 2 or 3, which is not so fun. But as long as he's not hungry, he either just sleeps or looks around and chills. The boy definitely LOVES to eat though! It's no wonder he's gained so much weight because I swear that's all he does. I think my favorite thing though so far has been how Brooks has reacted to Hudson. He absolutely loves him. Brooks loves to hold him and give him kisses and lately he always wants Hudson to give him five. It's pretty funny and so cute. They are going to have so much fun together once Hudson is big enough to play with Brooks - I can't wait! All in all, we've adjusted fairly well. We still have our not so easy days but it hasn't been nearly as hard as I thought it would be with two. I sure love both of my boys and am so grateful to be a mom.
1 comment:
Yay! Glad to hear that all in all things are going well:) Hudson and Brooks are both so adorable! We love them both here in our family! Let me know when you feel up to playing again, Emily talks about Brooks all the time:)
Post a Comment