Saturday, February 26, 2011

Brooks turns 2!

My little man turned 2 today! I can't believe it has been 2 years already. The time really is flying by. We love this little guy so so much! He is the funniest boy I know and he keeps me laughing every day. He is so smart and has learned so many new things! His favorite things right now are (still) cars and now dinosaurs. His favorite show's are Team Umizoomi and Dino Dan. He is learning his colors and the alphabet and he can count to 13! I love that he can communicate now too. It has made life much easier for me and I'm sure him! He still LOVES his little brother. He loves to hold Hudson and he also likes to show him all his "cool cars". He is sure a sweet little guy (most of the time :) and we love him so much! We are so blessed to have him in our family and I couldn't imagine life without him.
For his birthday we got invited to a birthday party for 2 of his friends so we headed up to Ashland to go to Pump It Up. Brooks had a blast! So did Brandon if we're being honest. It was such a fun thing for him to do and he got to play with some friends so it was perfect. Then we came home and gave him is birthday cake (he blew out the candles all by himself) and then he had a bath and then opened presents. He loves his planes (thanks Grandma Peggy) and his coloring books and balloons (thanks Mimi & Papa). Here are a million pictures from today.

Drew and Brooks (it was Drew's birthday party)

Since he has been obsessed with dinosaurs lately I decided to make him a dino cake. It turned out ok - he loved it which is all that mattered. He called it his Saurus cake.










1 comment:

Bendrea said...

OH BROOKSY!!! wish we could have been there for the cute party!! He is getting so big and adorable!! Him and Cashy look alike to me still. Love him. Congrats little Brooksy boo!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker