
This past weekend Brandon and I went down to St. George so I could go to the Colbie Callait concert at Tuachan. I took my bestest friend Kiley for her birthday and her friends Riley and Linda came too. It was a fun girls night. The concert was great- other than it was FREEZING cold outside! I was pretty mad about that because I was so excited to enjoy the warm weather. It didn't occur to me that even though the weather said it was supposed to be 80 degrees during the day, it would be colder than that at night. Other than that though, it was a lot of fun. Colbie was really good live and it was fun to see a bunch of people from high school that were at the concert too. It's funny because the last couple of times I've been back to St. George I've gotten really homesick. I miss the red mountains and warm sunny weather! It was so depressing to come back home to SNOW. We had so much fun hanging out with Kiley and her husband Brandon and their baby Hadley. Even though she was so sick, she was the best behaved baby I have ever seen! She is the cutest little girl and I loved being able to see her and play with her. It makes me sad because they live in Las Vegas so we don't get to see them much but we have so much fun when we do! Thanks again Ki for a fun weekend and for doing my hair- you are the best!
Since I didn't bring my camera I stole this picture from Kiley's blog


4 comments:
That is so funny that you saw a bunch of people. I only saw cort and lacey. She was awesome Im glad you had fun!
Holls, Thank you for the fun weekend! I'm glad your brandon wasn't a party pooper and came with you this time!
We had a lot of fun with you guys.
Cute picture! I am glad you had fun in St. George, but I don't feel bad that you back now because actually at this minute you aren't back, you are camping somewhere else that is warm!! (I can't remember where...) Anyway, Hope you have fun!
I with you there, I miss St. George too! we've talked about moving there... maybe someday!
Loooks like you guys had lots of fun! I'm jealous that would have been a fun concert! take care
Post a Comment