Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Pregnancy Update
So I realized that I haven't updated my blog in awhile and that is really lame. Even more lame is the fact that we have actually done some fun stuff the past month and have pictures to post and I haven't taken the time to put them on my computer. First of all, just a little pregnancy update- I am now at 21 weeks! I can't believe I am half way done. It's weird because I never thought those first couple of months would end but now, looking back, it really has gone by pretty fast. We had our 20 week ultrasound last Monday. I love getting ultrasounds, it is so much fun to see him moving around in there! They confirmed the gender (still very much a boy) and just checked everything out. He is measuring exactly where he should be and everything looked normal and healthy so we were relieved and happy to know he is doing well. It's crazy how much he has grown in the past few weeks since we did the gender ultrasound. I am definately feeling him move around a lot more which I love! It is the coolest feeling. I am also feeling SO much better. I am no longer sick at all and I actually have some energy which is great! I'm finally able to enjoy being pregnant. It is such a crazy feeling knowing that in a few months, I am going to be a mom! It is the scariest, greatest, (did I mention scariest?) most overwhelming and exciting feeling ever. Honestly I've never been more terrifed or excited in my life. I'm so glad so many of you already have kids so you can give me some good advice because I'm going to need it! Anyway, I'll try and get some pictures up tonight of my ever growing belly and some of the ultrasound pictures we have of our boy. He sure is cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Welcome to the fun trimester! I enjoyed the 2nd stage too.
Oh I am so happy for you to be past the sick stage... I too LOVE feeling the baby move, it's so neat! I actually miss that after the baby is born. With Ammon I remember feeling his knee when he was a few hours old and realizing that was what was hurting me all the time. Babies are soooooo precious, glad everything looked good.
i hate to say it...but i don't think that terrified scared feeling ever goes away(at least for me) It gets better but changes with stages of life..like right now i'm freaked for him to fall or when he's driving i'm sure i'll be freaking about him coming home safely. Although that terrified, I don't know if i'm able to do this fades away! Isn't it fun though?! Glad to hear your doing better!
Yay for being in the 2nd trimester! Can't wait to see some ultra sound pictures of your darling little boy! And of you and your pregnant self:)
I just entered the 3rd trimester and am still feeling great! I will keep you posted if that ever happens to go away, just so that you can be on the lookout for when you turn comes:) Keep Smiling you guys!!
yes yes...terrified and excited all at once explains it....
Hey Holley Bug,
I am so happy that you are feeling better are are able to enjoy your pregnancy more. I look at your blog everyday just to see how many days are left till our baby boy gets here. I can't wait to spoil him rotten and neither can Papa Tom. We love you guys so much and can I just say that Brandon is the BEST birthday song singer in the world! That was the icing on the cake of my day thanks BRANDON YOU ROCK!
Post a Comment