Ha! I LOVE that cartoon! And I am totally feeling it with ya!! It is so sad to actually start growing out of maternity clothes:( They are HUGE that is not supposed to happen:) Oh and the bathroom thing....waking up in the night--multiple times--is the worst for me....but I guess that is just preparation for when the little sweet heart arrives, huh? Good Luck, you are almost half way there:)
Brandon and I were married on September 15th, 2007 in the Mount Timpanogas Temple. We currently live in Orem, Utah and just had our first baby boy, Brooks, in February.
5 comments:
Ha! I LOVE that cartoon! And I am totally feeling it with ya!! It is so sad to actually start growing out of maternity clothes:( They are HUGE that is not supposed to happen:) Oh and the bathroom thing....waking up in the night--multiple times--is the worst for me....but I guess that is just preparation for when the little sweet heart arrives, huh? Good Luck, you are almost half way there:)
haha! That's the funniest picture ever!
AMEN!
So dang true Holley! That was great. You are going to love love love having a little boy! They are so much fun.
Oh I remember... but unfortunately It only gets WORSE! Hang in there!!! Call me...
Post a Comment