Monday, September 8, 2008

I can officially announce...


We are so excited! And yes, I said WE because Brandon came to the ultrasound with me! I am so glad he did, it turned out to be a really cool experience and I am so happy he was there with me. My mom and step-dad were there too, they made the trip from Colorado especially for this and I am so glad they did. My mom and I had so much fun shopping after the ultrasound and let me just say, this kid is going to be very well dressed! I'm pretty sure she nearly bought out the baby boy section at every store we went too- thanks mom, I love you! Anyway, it is such a relief to finally know that it's a boy in there and it really does make it so much more real to me. I'm also relieved to know that I can trust my instincts because I've felt really strongly that it was a boy this entire time and would have felt really dumb if I would have been wrong! Brandon and I honestly couldn't be happier and can't wait for February so we can meet our little boy!

11 comments:

Kiley said...

Yay!!! I'm glad Brandon came to his senses! What ever you did really worked! Congrats and tell your mom if she gets sick of buying crap for you she can always do it for me instead!

Kurtis and Iva said...

Congrats! Little boys are sooo much fun!

Peterson Family said...

Our boys will be buddies for sure!

Micah-n-Holly said...

Yay Holley & Brandon! That is so exciting!! Ultrasounds are so much fun!! It is amazing to see those little bodies and how cute and ACTIVE they are!! We just had our ultrasound Friday and we are having a GIRL!! You can check it out on our blog....there are pictures:) Have fun shopping!

bryce and paige said...

Congratulations Holley! That is the best news ever! I'm so excited for you and so glad that your husband finally decided to find out! Yay!

Lisa said...

That is so exciting for you. Congrats and I'm so glad Brandon came with you. It would have been hard for you to keep it from him.

Erin said...

Yeah!!! I'm soooooo glad you both found out what you are having... that would have been too hard for me personally. I love having little boys!

*/ Jillian said...

congrats holl! Let me just tell you that he will be "your boy" more than brandons. You will understand when you have him. There is just something about little boys that win over their momma's hearts!

Cami said...

that is exciting, congrats!! boys are a handful but so fun!!! I think it would be so fun to wait until you are at the hospital to find out but I couldn't do it either, it's to fun buying things for them and getting prepared. It will still be exciting and the best day of both of your lives! how are you feeling?

Stephanie said...

Hey Holley!! It's been forever right!? :) Congratulations on the Baby Boy ~ they are Precious!!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/7-cara-mengatasi-fobia-naik-pesawat

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker