
Today is our one year anniversary!! I honestly can't believe it has already been a year- time has flown! I have to say, I am so grateful to be married to my best friend. Brandon is the best husband ever and I feel so lucky to be his wife. He has been so good to me over the last year and especially in the last few months that I have been pregnant. I know it hasn't been easy for him but he has been so understanding and patient with me. He has done and continues to do everything he can to take care of me and make me happy. I am so excited to start a family with him and I know that he is going to be the best dad in the world. Our baby is one lucky boy! I honestly couldn't have asked for anyone better for me. With Brandon there is never a dull moment and he keeps me laughing everyday. Being married to him for the last year has been the best and it makes me so excited to see what the future holds for us. Even though he probably won't even read this I just want to say: I love you Brandon, happy anniversary!!


3 comments:
Happy Anniversary. I am glad that you two decided to find out together. That is so exciting. Now picking out names will be much easier. Cogratulations!
Happy Anniversary you guys!! I hope you guys have a great evening celebrating together:) You are a very cute couple:)
Oh and Holley I LOVE your wedding dress and the pink bow is the BEST!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/7-cara-mengatasi-fobia-naik-pesawat
Post a Comment