Monday, November 3, 2008

3-D Pictures of Baby Brooks

On Saturday we got to go do a 3-D ultrasound of our baby. My mom and step-dad came up from Colorado to go with us and Brandon's mom was able to be there as well. It was honestly the coolest thing I have ever seen. It was so amazing to be able to actually see our little baby and his cute face! It is amazing to me how perfect they look even this early in the pregnancy. It was great because he was in the perfect position for us to get a good look at his face- he cooperated nicely! I'm pretty sure he was sleeping for the first little while but then he started to wake up and just went crazy. He started covering his face with his hands and doing all these funny things. It was such a neat experience though to see our sweet little boy and get at least an idea of what he will look like when he's born. We decided he definately has Brandon's chin dimple (which his mom and I are so excited about) and my mom says he has my nose. We love him so much already and can't wait until February so we can see him in person! Here are some of the pictures we got:

I was so excited to get his profile (we couldn't get one at our 20 week ultrasound)


Here is his cute little face- he had one hand over his eye and the other one is tucked up under his neck; you can see his little elbow poking out.


Is he not the cutest?! I just love his lips!



We finally got him to move his hands and this is what he did- so cute!


Then he really started to go crazy- he turned his head completely to the side and put his hand up and started throwing out some gang signs. Hang loose!


This one is for you Ki! This is my belly at 20 weeks I think... it has grown quite a bit since then but I haven't taken any recent pictures.

11 comments:

Kiley said...

Finally!! Thank you holls. You look so dang cute! I already love baby Brooks he is so cute.

*/ Jillian said...

Holley! You look so cute. And he is going to be a dang cute little boy! You can see his face so well in the front view one. I love it!

Erin said...

Oh he looks soooooooo cute and his lips, you're right, are so adorable. Looking at those ultrasound pics made me realize I'm getting to be quite a pro at picking out what's what. You look so cute, thanks for posting that- I haven't seen you for quite a while, hoperfully I will see you while you are pregnant.

Micah-n-Holly said...

What a cute little guy you have! So glad you guys such great pics of him at the 3D ultrasound! Not too long until you are holding him in your arms, how fun!!

Janey said...

The 3-D pics are so neat! You look so dang cute!

Skye, Patrick & the Kids said...

HE IS SOO CUTE!!I was thinking I like his lips too! And I love the hang loose sign! what a stud ALREADY!

Shalantie said...

Those are some very sweet ultrasound pics. And I'm glad that you posted a picture of you pregnant :) You are one of those really cute looking pregno women for sure! I'm so excited for you guys!

Our Story said...

Hello my old movie theater friend!! OH MY!! That was like 8 years ago... wow. Anyways, its Jessica Nelson/Leany. I hope you remember me :) HAHA!! Well I just wanted to stop by and say hi. hope to hear from you.

The Phillips said...

Holley! your belly is so cute! we finally got a blogspot! we have no idea how to use it... but were trying!

Bendrea said...

New belly pics pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-atasi-telinga-sakit-saat-naik-pesawat

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker