I just realized that it has been almost a month since my last post... I am a slacker! Just a quick little update- I'm 29 weeks pregnant now and feeling it! I feel so huge it's amazing. Other than some back and rib pain and my feet swelling up, I've been feeling pretty good. Everything seems to be going well with my pregnancy and I am just counting down the days until February! We had a great Thanksgiving which we spent in Colorado with my mom and step-dad. It was nice to be able to get away for the weekend however, it was not so much fun spending 5 hours in a car. Anytime I sit (or stand for that matter) for very long my feet start to swell up and hurt so by the time we got to my mom's house, I could barely walk. We had so much fun though so I guess it was worth the swelling. My mom made us a huge Thanksgiving dinner (she even made her own pies, I was impressed)and we just relaxed on Thanksgiving. We ended up going to see Twilight that night because my mom hadn't seen it yet. I am not ashamed to say it was my third time, I love it! The next day we went shopping in Durango then I came home and slept for 3 hours (shopping wears me out these days). We also went bowling on Friday night which was so much fun! I came so so close to beating Brandon on our last game but I choked in the last frame. He was relieved to not get beaten by his pregnant wife! Back to the shopping-my mom has gotten so many cute things for our baby, it's crazy! The kid honestly has more clothes than I do and he isn't even here yet! She also got us this awesome dresser/changer to go in his room. I am so excited because it is the same style as his crib so it matches perfectly. Here's a picture of it

That solved our problem of whether or not to get a changing table or a dresser because it's both so it's perfect! It is so funny to me how excited she is for this baby. My step-dad too, they seriously can't go shopping without buying something for him. We are so grateful for their help and it is so much fun to plan and talk about everything with my mom and to have her be almost more excited than I am! This baby is definately going to be spoiled, that's for sure! Anyway, that's about all the new stuff that's been going on. My mom did take some belly pictures while we were there so I'll put those up soon- they are lovely, let me tell you. I am huge!
Ok as promised, here is a recent picture of me and my HUGE belly

We went to this place in Cortez called Four Seasons. It's a greenhouse but at Christmas they set up a ton of different Christmas Trees with different themes. They also have live reindeer so my mom made us take a picture by them...

This one is just funny and very strange. There is a guy in Cortez who has set up this huge display of "tin" people that he made. This was Brandon's favorite one- it's pretty funny. Only in Cortez...
5 comments:
we have the exact same changing table, and crib just different wood color. You'll love it. I cant wait for lunch on wednesday!
We have the same changing table too! (And maybe the same crib, at least we have the one that matches too but in light wood! You will love it! And the drawers give you way more storage room! Have you guys registered yet?
Great pictures! I like the tin people too. You look so cute pregnant!
So the first time I looked at this post the pictures of you guys didn't come up, so I just wanted to say that you look so cute pregnant:) And that little baby looks precious right up there in the front of his mommy's tummy! Can you just imagine how cute he is going to be when he finally arrives!!! Good Luck you guys!
Oh I LOVE the dresser-changing table and your belly! YOU LOOK SOOOOOOOO CUTE! I'm glad you finally updated :)
Post a Comment