
Today Brooks and I had a playdate with Brooke, Aiden, Annie, and Asa. I worked with Brooke and Annie at Stewarts for a couple of years and we all found out we were pregnant within just a few weeks of each other. This is the first time we have all gotten together since we had our babies and we had so much fun catching up and seeing each other's cute boys.
Brooks, Asa, and Aiden. Aiden is the oldest by a month and Asa is a week older than Brooks. Brooks is just ginormous!
Asa was a little sad so Brooks and Aiden were trying to comfort him. Aiden was holding Asa's hand right before I took this picture- it was so cute!
Annie had Asa in his little bouncy chair watching Baby Einstein so I thought I would put Brooks in the one that was next to him... yeah this is what happened.
As soon as I put him in it the bouncy seat went all the way back and was like an inch from the floor. It was like he was laying down. I guess he's a little on the heavy side :)
Anyway, thanks girls, it was so much fun to see you and your cute boys and I hope we can do it again soon!


5 comments:
Brooks...What a HAUS BOY! I absolutely love his flip flops! I want some for porter!
Oh man, that last picture made me laugh. He's such a cute boy!
What a cute Big Boy!! Cute Post, glad you got to hang out with some of your girlfriends!! That is always fun!!
it was fun! Thanks for putting up pictures! Lets not wait 5 months before we do this again!
https://project-moonshot.me
Post a Comment