We finally blessed Brooks yesterday. I was so nervous that he was going to be super fussy during the blessing but he didn't make a peep the whole time. He was much much worse before the blessing! On a side note: he has been sick with ear infections and so the doctor put him on Amoxicillin. Ever since he has started taking it he has been spitting up and has had diarrhea like crazy(sorry that is probably too much info). As soon as we got to church and sat down he projectile vomited EVERYWHERE! I'm not kidding, I've never seen that much throw-up come out of something so small. It was like a fountain! It got all over his pants, all over my sweater and skirt and in my hair, all down the arm of Brandon's suit and all over the seat of the pew. It was so gross and embarassing. But after that he was just happy as can be. Brandon did such a good job with the blessing. It was so nice to have most of our family there too. Other than all three of us having pukey clothes, it was a great day. Here are a few pictures:
Brooks and Grandma Peggy
Brooks with my dad and grandparents


7 comments:
So cute! I love it Holly! Congratulations. He's so adorable! We are excited for you guys and glad everything went good!
What a special day, and Brooks will hear the projectile vomit story the rest of his life. So at least you got a good story out of it! He's getting so big and he's such a cutie!
hahahahah, his double chin is stealing the spotlight in all the pics!! So freakin cute!
Exciting for you guys! He is a cutie and I am pretty sure it is a right of passage for being a mom to a boy for them to puke, pee, or poop on you in church......Bridger peed on me twice at church. Good thing I was wearing a material skirt and not denim cause it dries really fast! Missed you in Vegas!
Oh he is so cute! I have huge fears of the "Blessing Day", you know the blow out on there perfectly white clothes. Anyways, I'm so sorry he's been sick. When my kids get sick I don't want to be the mom anymore. Not really, but sometimes I wish my mom could take care of us all. He's getting so big, I can't believe it. Thanks for the comment, we are excited. I can't believe I'm on baby #3 either. Weird!
I understand about the projectile vomiting!! With Asa's reflux it happens quite often and it is GROSS! Aren't you sick of having bodily fluids all over you all the time?! I am glad that the blessing when well and that Brooks was happy throughout it.
https://project-moonshot.me
Post a Comment