Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Picture Overload!

Halloween was really fun but really busy! My mom and Tom came up Friday night and then Saturday morning we headed down to Fairview to visit my grandma because it was her birthday. She hates that her birthday is on Halloween but I think it's kind of cool. We took Brooks' costume with us so she could see him as a monkey.


After that, we headed home so Brandon and I could get ready for our ward's "Trunk-or-Treat". We are on the activities committee so we had to be there early to set up.





After the trunk-or-treat my mom and I made a quick shopping trip to Old Navy and then we went to dinner. Then we headed up to Jared and Jamie's house for our family Halloween party. It was so fun to see everyone's costumes and just hang out.


Uncle Jared and Brooks

Brooks, Miley, and Phoe"bee"

Brandon and I were a pair of "blue jeans" haha

Brooks and his Grandma Peggy


Brooks and Adie




And that was our Halloween!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, you were busy. How fun though. Remember when we stayed at your Grandma's house??? My parents came to visit us also this past weekend. I love it when they are here.

Brittany Barnes said...

So cute!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker