
I was sobbing as he stood there and read the cupcakes. He turned around and, with a nervous smile, asked if I was joking. All I could do was shake my head cause I was crying so hard. So, he started laughing and came and gave me a big hug and a kiss and told me he loved me. The timing was horrible because we had decided the day before that we were moving to Virginia. We're still going. I'm nervous about everything but I'm trying to be happy and positive. I'm just hoping this pregnancy is a little better than the last.


9 comments:
It will all work out!!! You guys are great and everything will be just fine!! Planned or not just look at that cute little bug and just think you will have another one JUST LIKE HIM!!!
What??? Pregnant and moving to Virginia??? THat is a big post. My last two babies have been unplanned and to tell you the truth it was the best timing possible. The Lord knows more then we do and so just trust him. It will all work out and you will be grateful it worked out like this. Now that we live away from family I'm so glad that my boys have each other to play with, it makes my life lots easier because we don't really have many friends in Cali. So they are best buds. It's wonderful. Good luck on EVERYTHING!
Congratulations!!! That is exciting (and yes, a little scary too).
I love the cupcakes! What a dang cute idea. When I find out I am pregnant again, I will definitely have to do something more than just show him the positive pee stick.
yay! congrats! that is such exciting news...i hope this time around is easier for you. think positive :)
Congratulations! That is a bit scary to think of being pregnant and moving. But things happen for a reason, and I'm sure you will do great! I will pray that this pregnancy is better than your first...we all deserve to feel great during one at least. Good luck!
you kill me holl! ps. dont leave me, thats great! Sorry pregnancies are so hard on ya, I swear there is nothing worse. You truly will love having another little one around for brooks to play with!
Holley!! That is so exciting!! You will be a great Mommy of Two and Brooks will love having a little brother or sister to pal around with:) And I am excited that you guys are moving to VA!!! Where in VA do you know? When are you coming? Our house is for sale if you are interested? We are building a house in town. Tell me the details!! I am so excited!!! My email is vamissqt@yahoo.com:)
Hi Holley!
Yay! That is GREAT! We are building a house in Cville too! ANd that is great about Brandon's business and that he will be starting out at Snow's. My brother, Mark, works there. ALthough I am SURE Brandon knew that:) Our new house is in Charlottesville 1st ward, so maybe we will be in the same ward too:) And I think it would be so fun to get together so our kiddos could play!! I am so excited to finally get to know you, in person!
Post a Comment