I have a question for all you mom's out there. For those of you that had morning sickness during your pregnancy, did you ever take anything for it? Like Zofran or Phenergen? It has hit me earlier this pregnancy and last time I never took anything. This time though, I have Brooks to take care of. So far I haven't thrown up, it's just really bad nausea from the minute I wake up until I go to bed. I just wondered if anyone had ever taken anything that really helped with that.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
My OBGYN only prescribes to those that throw up a ton. Since that wasn't me (I'm just sick all day, like you), she wouldn't prescribe it to me. Said the side effects were often worse then the constant sickness. So I just take Powerade and Vanilla Wafers for my morning sickness :)
Zofran saved me. Congrats by the way!
zofran for sure, I just cut them in half and take them throughout the day. Good luck!
My cousin swears by those vitamin B6 suckers or lozenges. She said both the sucking action and the vitamins made her feel better almost instantly. Here is the website if you want to check them out...
http://www.morningsicknesshelp.com/
I like the b6 unisom comb that dr young will give you. But I heard zofran works amazingly. The other one my friend is on now and she says it knocks her out.
Zolfran was the only thing that worked for me. and Congrats!
phenergan was horrible for me! but zofran works like a a charm!
I drank natural ginger ale and it worked wonders for me for the nausea. You have to drink the natural stuff though. Canada Dry, etc. doesn't actually have ginger in it.
I found chewing peppermint gum all the time with my recent pregnancy. I felt the same way nauseated all day long but not throwing up, I found it really frustrating. But chewing the gum helped ALOT! Congrats by the way!!
Post a Comment