Wow, I'm so behind on blogging it's not even funny. In my defense, the past month and a half has been a little crazy since we moved across the country and all. We are finally all settled (well mostly) here in Charlottesville. It was pretty much a nightmare getting here but it was worth it. I'll do a post just on the move some other time but I'm not quite ready to re-live it just yet. We are loving Virginia so far though. It has really helped having friends out here already. They have done so much to help us get settled and to make us feel welcome- words can't express how grateful I am to all of them! Brooks is loving our new house. There are ceiling fans downstairs and in both bedrooms and he is in heaven! He also loves to up and down the stairs. I didn't love that so much at first but he's gotten pretty good at getting down them so I don't worry too much anymore. I've been so amazed at how well he has adjusted to being in a new place. He was pretty cranky for the first few days but other than that, he's pretty much the same. We did have to go buy him a bunch of new clothes when we got here. When we left Utah is was like 40 degrees every day and snowing so I only had warm clothes for him. Here in Virginia it was in the 80's and all I had for him was long sleeved shirts and pants. I felt so bad for him so we made a quick trip to Target and got him some cute cheap summer clothes. Anyway, we're here and we're pretty much settled and we are loving it. Last night we had dinner with Brandon's best friends from high school and their families. It was so much fun- especially seeing all of the kids playing together. Here are some pictures.
Landon, Tanner, Drew, and Brooks

Drew and Brooks (Drew is only 2 days older than Brooks- they are both large boys!)

Brooks jammin' on the piano


The boys- Andy, Brandon, Shawn, and Ryan. And their toys.


1 comment:
Hey Holley!
Glad you guys made it out here safely! I am guessing you are not in Cville 2nd ward, huh? But if you are in the CVille 1st ward we will see you in a few months. We are building a house in town and that will be our new ward! Email me at vamissqt@yahoo.com or call me on my cell at 434-760-1422. I would love to chat and hopefully get together for a play date in the near future! I am excited to get to know you!
~Holly Gray
Post a Comment