
BOY! And he's very cute if I do say so myself. I'm still due November 20th, he's measuring right on, and everything looked good and normal. Such a relief! We can't wait to meet this little guy and I'm sure Brooks will be very excited to have a little brother.


4 comments:
yep he does look like a cutie. I just can't believe that you are close to having number 2!
Yay! I'm so excited for you, I'm especially excited for brooks! hope this next one is just as cute as brooks! maybe not as huge...ha ha let's use that car seat longer than a few months!
He has the cutest profile. Brooks will LOVE having a little brother. I was a little sad when my second baby was a boy, just because I really thought it was a girl. But it has turned out to be a huge blessing. My boys are best friends, and worst enemies at times, but usually it's good. So good luck on the rest of your pregnancy. {It's also nice to re-use the same clothes.} Hope you are doing well, I haven't talked to you forever...
So fun to have 2 little boys!
Post a Comment