I know it's now December and Halloween was almost two months ago but I had to post some pictures of my nieces and nephews from Halloween- these are only a few of them (there are a ton of kids in the Christensen family). I love all of them and I am so glad that I am finally officially their aunt!
Mylie & Adie
They are only a month apart in age but Mylie is ginormous and Adie is SO tiny.
They are the cutest little lady bugs!!

Me, Cooper, and Ryder
This is what Ryder does when you tell him to say "cheese"
I love this boy!
Me and Maddie (she is a princess)
I had to include this picture of my brother-in-law Jared.He is dressed up as a pimp- he painted his face & hands brown and he even had a gold grill. He definately won for Funniest (and most disturbing) Costume that night! :)


2 comments:
holley,
hi how are you! I didnt know you got married. Congrats! What are you doing in provo? It seems like the only time we see eachother is at weddings, but pretty much everyone is married so lets keep in touch. your page is cute! -Jillian
Is that really Jared? gross! Hey I'm glad to see you guys have a blog, since I don't get to see you guys very often. Now I can check up on you. By the way this is your cuz Kacie.
Post a Comment