My friend Annie had these questions on her blog and I thought it would be fun to answer them myself since it's almost Christmas and all. Plus, I'm just really bored at work. So, here goes...
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate! I love Stephen's Mint Truffle.
2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree? I guess it depends on how big they are... but he usually wraps them. Un-wrapping presents is the funnest part!
3. Colored or white lights? I like both. Colored lights are more fun but white lights are very pretty. We have white lights on our tree.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No. We figure we don't need mistletoe to kiss a lot :)
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually after Thanksgiving- we were a little late this year though.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? My sister Jamie's cheesy potatoes and any kind of holiday candy or dessert. I pretty much just like to eat.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? My favorite memories of Christmas are just of my family being all together. Opening presents at my grandparents house and eating yummy food.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I honestly don't remember.I think as I got older I just kind of figured it out on my own.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, we always get to choose one present to open. It's usually Christmas pajamas.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? With lights, ornaments, and a star on top...how else?
11. Snow: Love it or hate it? Both. I love to play in it but I HATE driving in it!
12. Can you ice skate? Somewhat. When I was little I was amazing!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My first "big-girl" bike. It was a pink 10-speed Schwinn and it was beautiful!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Remembering the birth of our Savior and spending time with family and friends.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? My Christmas tree shaped sugar cookies and Pumpkin Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? We really didn't have a lot of traditions growing up- but I'm excited to create some with my new husband and our future family.
17. Which do you like best giving or receiving? They are both fun but there is nothing better than coming up with and giving the perfect gift.
18. What is your favorite Christmas Song? It's a tie between O Holy Night and The Christmas Song.
19. Do you like candy canes? Yes, but not a lot.
20. Favorite holiday movie? That's a tough one. Probably The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. Although I also love Home Alone, A Christmas Story, The Elf, and Christmas Vacation... :)
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That was great fun! Thank you for helping kill time at work...what now?
Hi guys. We were looking at Skye's blog and saw that you had one too. Were glad you have joined the blogging gang. Here is our blog... www.jaxonandlilie.blogspot.com
By the way this is Dustin and Hilary having fun in Iowa and missing everyone in Utah!
HEy Holley this is Cami (you would have know me as cami poulson!) anyways gosh its been so long since I've seen you! How are you? Your wedding pictures are beautiful and you so happy! Well I got married about 3 1/2 years ago and have a 2 year old little boy. life is great for us! It would be fun to keep in touch with you, this blogger thing is awesome! I'm still new but its been addicting! well hope to hear from you! add me to yours if you want!
https://project-moonshot.me
Post a Comment