So alot of my friends have started blogs for their families and it seemed like such a fun idea. I'm not good at keeping a journal so I thought this could be a good alternative. Brandon and I got married almost three months ago on September 15th in the Mount Timpanogos Temple after dating for two and half years. It was pretty much the greatest day ever and one that I never thought would come! For all of you who know us, you know what I mean! It was a very low-key wedding. Neither of us wanted a reception so instead we just did a luncheon for all of our family and close friends after the ceremony at Thanksgiving Point. It turned out exactly how we wanted it to. It was so much fun being there with everyone we love, it was the perfect day!!


3 comments:
Yay, I love your blog! Cute pictures too!
oh, i love your wedding pictures!! they are so cute!! it makes me want to go stuff myself in my dress and get all pretty again!
Hello Kids! I love your blog. The story about Jared made me laugh until I cried. I can't wait to see you for Christmas!! Love Mom
Post a Comment