Our new favorite thing to do is play Guitar Hero and now Rock Band with our family and friends (especially Jared & Jamie who are addicted too). We have been obsessed with Guitar Hero for a couple of months but we just got Rock Band for Christmas and it is the funnest game ever! I'm not a big fan of video games (or any games really) but these games are seriously fun. And I'm not gonna lie, we're good. I mean really good. It's kind of a funny story about how we got Rock Band though. My brother got an Xbox 360 for Christmas and he got Rock Band for it also. So the whole day Brandon and I were trying to get him to play it but he wouldn't (he was more excited about a skateboarding game he got). He finally got annoyed with us and told us he didn't want to play it so my mom got mad at him and told us we could just have it! We were so excited but we only have a Playstation 2. So, we looked everywhere for the PS2 version so we could trade it but we couldn't find it anywhere. So finally, my sister-in-law Paige and her husband just bought it from us because we all wanted to play it so bad (they have a 360). We played it almost every night for 2 weeks until just last week Brandon finally found it for our Playstation. Yay!
Brandon & Jared rockin' out

This is Brandon's "Guitar Hero Face"

Jared makes the same face as Brandon- they can't keep their tounges in their mouths!

This is Rock Band (you can sing, play guitar, and play drums. The drums are my favorite!)
7 comments:
This must be fun if you play it!!
You hate games! IT looks like fun. I've only tried it once and I suck at it big time!
I have never played this game but I've heard it is so fun. I will have to get with you guys and play it. I'm coming up to Utah to visit this week for 2 weeks. So Maybe I'll see you guys up there!
Yeah I stink at it too Kiley... I too have only tried it once though. But it sure looks like you guys are having a blast. I personally am addicted to the Wii! Well not addicted, but it is REALLY fun.
I love it too!
So you guys have been bitten by the Guitar Hero bug too. We love it also! Dustin is awesome at it, me not so much but Brandon I do love the face.
guitar hero rocks! I cant wait to try rock band, although once I start one of those things I dont stop until I get it figured out pretty good.
LOVE your new background!
Post a Comment