My Husband....
What is his name? Brandon Christensen.
How long have you been together? We've been together for 3 years; we've been married for 4 1/2 months.
How long did you date? We dated off and on for 2 1/2 years before we got engaged. It was the longest 2 1/2 years of my life!
How old his he? 28
Who eats more? He does. It concerns me how much he can eat sometimes.
Who said I love you first? He said it first. It took me a good six months to say it back.
Who is taller? Brandon is taller.
Who can sing better? Brandon. He has an awesome voice but it's hard to get him to sing seriously. His whole family can sing- they are all amazing!
Who is smarter? Me of course! Actually it depends, he does have his smart moments.
Who does the laundry? We both do laundry.
Who pays the bills? We both do.
Who sleeps on the right side? He sleeps on the right side- it's closer to the door and I'm OCD about not sleeping close to the door.
Who mows the lawn? Well, we live at Brandon's sister Paige's house in a mother-in-law apartment. Stenson (her husband) has a landscaper I think.
Who cooks dinner? I ususally do unless I feel lazy. He makes pretty good blueberry pancakes.
Who drives? He does. I refuse to drive when I'm with him because he is so anal about everything and he just makes me nervous!
Who is more stubborn? Probably me. He can be stubborn about some things though, especially if it concerns going fishing or what we listen to on the radio or four-wheeling or what we watch on tv... actually come to think of it, he's pretty stubborn!
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. It was the best first kiss ever!
Who asked who out first? This I'm not sure on because we hung out a lot with a group of our friends before we actually went on a real date. But I'm pretty sure he asked me out on our first official date.
Who proposed? He proposed on the 4th of July in front of his entire family on our four-wheeler. Literally, I was sitting on the fourwheeler. It was really sweet and funny and he definately tricked me!
Who has more friends? I think we are about equal.
Who is more sensitive? Me definately. I don't think he knows what the word sensitive even means but I love him anyway! :)
I tag: Skye, Jillian, Kristi, and Courtney


4 comments:
So your tagged again... sorry but it happened to me, Kiley and you twice. It's different questions though.
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one out there who is OCD about not sleeping by the door!
So I know you tagged me, but I havent got to it yet. I will I swear! Im glad you found such a good husband! sounds like a keeper.
This weekend was fun. You should come every weekend!! Haddy-paddy misses you!
Post a Comment