
Brandon and I are going to Puerto Rico in August!! I am so excited to finally be able to go on another tropical vacation. We were actually planning a trip to Virginia to visit some of his friends but a good friend of ours works for Jet Blue and is getting us Buddy Passes so we are only going to have to pay taxes on the tickets. Once we realized this, and the fact that Jet Blue flies to Puerto Rico, we changed our minds and decided to go there instead. We figured we needed to take advantage of this because flights to Puerto Rico are twice as much as flights to Virginia! I'm sure you're all wondering why Puerto Rico? Well, Brandon worked out there for a summer after his mission and he has always wanted to go back. It will be fun for him to show me around the island and see where he lived and do all the fun things he did while he was there. I'm excited too because I found out that Puerto Rico is just a 15 minute plane ride from the US Virgin Islands so we might get to go to St Thomas as well! This will be the cool honeymoon we wanted to take but couldn't afford. I'm so excited, I just don't know if I can wait until August- I need a vacation NOW!


7 comments:
I am so jealous! There is seriously nothing betetr than lounging around in the tropical sun on a beautiful beach. Man..I want to go!
Can I come too! Ha, Ha! That will be so good for you guys... I say take tons of vacations before you have any little ones... they only complicate things! I need to call you soon... it's been sooooooooo long!
That sounds so fun! Are you going to St. George next week?
Yea, but we are going down for Britta's wedding. Fun!
You must be magic if you can get a hold of Andrea. I need to learn the trick.
how dang fun! You guys will have a blast. and yes, we definatly need to go camping or something one of these weekends. Let me know when would be good for you guys!
holl,
what are you guus doing the 3rd weekend in july? we should go camping!
Post a Comment