
This is our new car!! We just got it last night and we LOVE it. Ours is actually silver but this was the only picture I could find. A couple of weeks ago I got in an accident in my Mazda 3. I was stopped in traffic on Center Street in Orem and I got rear-ended by a huge F450 truck. It hit me so hard that it pushed my car into a van in front of me (this van was huge and had a big metal lift on the back of it). Needless to say, it totalled my car. It has been a huge pain trying to deal with their insurance but everything is finally taken care of for the most part. We decided, no more little cars! It was so scary to be in a wreck like that in such a little car, I'm so lucky I didn't get hurt! So, we started looking for something that was a little bigger, but not too big. With gas prices, SUV's aren't the smartest idea. We found this 2008 Saturn Vue after an all day search. They were having an awesome deal where you could get a 72 month loan with NO interest. It is the perfect size, it's all-wheel drive, and it still gets pretty good gas mileage. We are very excited to have found such a great safe car for a really good deal!
Here are some pictures of my car after the accident...



This is the truck that hit me (it craked the radiator on the truck but didn't even dent the bumper. The van that I hit had a little dent on the back bumper)


5 comments:
Dang! That's Sweet! I bet it was kind of a blessing to get in the wreck cuz now you've got a sweet ride! I Can't wait to see it!
Scary Holl! But totally sweet that you got a new car. I love getting new cars its the best!
Oh man, I didn't even know that happened! I'm glad you are okay! Your poor car looks soooooooooo bad. Well at least you finally got a new, safe car! I hate dealing with insurance, what a nightmare!
I deleted my previous comment because I got some dates mixed up, anywho I love Saturn Vues. And yeah, those crazy Utah County drivers! They make me so mad all the time. Glad you're okay!
Post a Comment