
About a month ago I posted that we were going to Puerto Rico in August for our vacation. Well, things have changed a little due to the fact that I am pregnant and we are poor. I couldn't justify spending as much money as we would inevitably have to spend in Puerto Rico (the cheapest non-ghetto hotel we could find was $100 a night) when we have a baby coming and need to start saving. So, much to Brandon's dissapointment (he really really wanted to go to Puerto Rico), we are going back to our original vacation plan... Virginia. For those of you who don't know, Brandon grew up in Charlottesville and so we thought it might be fun to go back there and visit some of his friends and see some cool historical sites. I am actually really excited to go. I have been back there once before and I fell completely in love with it. I am really just excited to be getting away from here and more importantly to be off work for an entire 6 days!! Ahh, just the thought of that makes me SO happy!


3 comments:
That is so fun that you guys are coming to VA! Are you going to be staying for a Sunday? It would be great to actually meet you:) I am glad that the pregnancy is going well. Oh and if you tell me the dates you are coming I will let my brother Mark know, him and Brandon were pretty close growing up and I am sure he would LOVE to see you guys too!
Holley,
Can we get an email address for Brandon to give to Mark that way they can get in touch about a time to visit when you guys come?
Thanks!
Holly Gray
vamissqt@yahoo.com
Did you guys have a fun time in VA? Sorry we missed you, we were out of town last weekend:( Can't wait to see pictures though! How's your pregnancy coming along, by the way?
Post a Comment