Monday, July 14, 2008

I am officially...

PREGO!
Most of your probably already know but we had our first doctor's appointment last week so I'm making it official. I am about 9 weeks now (I'm due February 18th) and the doctor said everything looks really good. We had an ultrasound and got to see our little bean and hear the heartbeat. It was one of the coolest things I've ever experienced! It made all the sickness and fatigue so much more worth it to actually see that there really is a baby in there. I have been pretty sick for the past few weeks but I'm actually starting to feel a little bit better. Brandon has really been a trooper and has taken such good care of me and hasn't even complained. He's been so patient and I am so grateful for him and what a great husband he is- he will be the best dad ever! We are both so excited (and a little scared) to become parents and to start our family!

8 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!! I hope its a boy!

MaKayle said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!

Annie and Berkeley said...

Hooray!! I am so excited for you guys! At least now you know that you aren't having twins. I bet a little girl is on the way.

*/ Jillian said...

yea! Holl, you are going to be such a good mom! Your dad taught you well! Congrats you guys.

Janey said...

Congratulations! You will be such a cute pregnant lady! I got really sick too, ugh, not fun.

Erin said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys, you will be the best mommy! I can totally see you with a little girl... but boys are fun too (Don't know about girls yet). So exciting...

Bethany said...

Congratulations! Being a mom is the best thing in the world! I'm sorry you've been sick. I'm so jealous of the people who've never experienced morning sickness.

Cami said...

Congratulations!! that is awesome and I'm happy for you. You will be such a cute little mom! Congrats again

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker