Monday, February 23, 2009
Induction
Well, here I am almost a full week past my due date and I'm STILL pregnant. I have never been more frusterated in my entire life. I had a doctor's appointment today and I am still only dialted to a 1. However there is finally an end in sight... my doctor set up my induction for tomorrow at midnight. I'm sure many of you are asking why midnight? Well, basically the hospital is gay. My doctor wanted to set it up for 4 in the afternoon but because I will be 40 weeks and 6 days as of tomorrow, the hospital won't do it until I am officially 41 weeks. So midnight it is. Probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life but whatever. At least it's finally happening and I can get this kid out of me! I'm so excited but so nervous too. Hopefully everything will go well...I'll update everyone when he gets here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Yea!!!!!! Oh, I'm so excited and nervous for you. I can't wait!!!! Good luck, and update soon.
I am so excited for you! Probably not as excited as you are for you, but I'm pretty darn excited! You'll have to update as soon as you are feeling up to it. You'll have to let me know how everything goes so that I know what to prepare for! ;) Good luck, and I can't wait!
SoOo exciting!! I was induced with our lil' boy - nothing to be scared of!! It's such an exciting time!! Just hold him tight cuz' he'll literally grow right before your eyes...my little guy will turn a year old this weekend. =( Oh and that is so GAY about your Hospital!! My hormones would have been ragin'!! LOL
Good luck with everything!
yay!!! I can't wait to see pics! Hope everything goes good! :)
Post a Comment