Monday, February 2, 2009

Baby Shower

On Saturday my mom and mother-in-law threw me a baby shower at Paige's house. It was such a fun day! So many people came, it was totally overwhelming. I felt so loved and supported and it was such an awesome day. We ended up getting so many cute things and so many things that we really needed- we are totally set! Brandon and I feel so blessed to have such amazing and supportive friends and family. Now that we have pretty much everything we need, we are just impatiently waiting for our little guy to get here. I'm 38 weeks now and I'm starting to go a little crazy with anticipation. I just want it to happen already! Here are a few pictures from the shower:

This is the diaper cake my mom got me, you can kind of see the party favors we gave out- they were so cute. She ordered personalized candy bar wrappers that we put on Hershey's bars and little things of lip gloss and mints and suckers; she did such a great job!


If you look behind me in this picture you can see half of the gift table. That will give you a small idea of how much stuff we got. Our friends and family are amazing!


This is a picture of another diaper cake that Brandon's Aunt Michelle and cousin Kayla made. It was honestly the cutest thing I have ever seen! Not only was it a ton of diapers but they put binkies, bottles, toys, powder, wipes, 2 cute outfits, and some booties on it. The picture doesn't do it justice!


This is a picture of our new niece Pheobe. She is the prettiest baby and everyone just fell in love with her.


This is me and my sister-in-law Jamie. She is due 4 weeks after me so we were comparing our belly sizes. I think I win...


Here is one with all the current pregos in our family: Paige, me, Jamie, and Kristie. So far we're all having boys except for Paige who is waiting to find out what she's having.

7 comments:

Micah-n-Holly said...

Sounds like you girls had a BLAST at your baby shower! Glad you guys so much stuff ~ it will definitely come in handy! We are so happy to keep up with your blog, you hadn't posted in a while and I thought your little man had already arrived, glad to know I haven't missed the BIG EVENT!! Tell Brandon to do a post soon after the little one makes his appearance...we are excited to hear!

Oh and can you send me Paige's email. I want to be added to her blog, since it's private now...I have been meaning to ask for it, but motherhood has been keeping me pretty busy!!

Keep SMiling!
Holly Gray

Micah-n-Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Oh I'm so happy you got lots of stuff! I just got so excited for you when I saw you ONLY have 12 days to your due date... it's SOOOOO CLose! I can't wait to see your cute little boy.

Stephanie said...

Baby Showers are sOOO much fun!! Congratulations ~ not too much longer!! yay!! =)

Skye, Patrick & the Kids said...

Holley...I wish I could have made it! Sorry I missed all the fun! Looks like you really loaded up and stuff, which is AWESOME!! I'm glad to hear you are READY to have this little baby now! Good luck and I can't wait to get a phone call saying he weighs 10lbs and was 25in long born at 2:45 AM. Haha that would be so bad! Don't worry it won't happen! Love ya Guys!

Sam and Megan said...

Yay new pictures! Although this may be a bit inappropriate ... it is expected from me... your boobs are huge! haha! I bet Brandon is enjoying that, and remember if you want to get that baby out sooner take full advantage of that husband of yours. He got you into this mess and he can get you out of it! Love ya girl. You better notify me when it happens. A text is perfectly acceptable.

Erin said...

Have you had your baby yet???? I'm dying for an update!!!!!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker