Saturday, February 14, 2009
Still No Baby
I just wanted to do a quick update because I'm sure many of you are curious if I've had the baby or not... the answer is nope, I haven't. I'm only 4 days away from my due date and as of Monday at my doctor's appointment I am still barely dialted. I go in again on Tuesday and by then, if he doesn't come sooner, my doctor should set an induction date. I am kind of grateful that I haven't had him yet though because I have been sick since last Saturday with bronchitis. Talk about great timing huh? This is the sickest I've been in years and it has been horrible. I couldn't imagine going into labor with a terrible cough though so even though it's frusterating and I just want him to come, I'm glad nothing has happened yet. I am feeling much better though and I'm hoping that by Tuesday I'll be 100% over it. I'll try and keep everyone updated with what is going on but for now, it doesn't look like he's going to be coming any time soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks for the update! I was wondering how you were doing. I'm soooooo excited to see pictures of your little guy. Good Luck with everything.
Same here girl. I feel your pain. I am so glad you are getting better! It would have been rough doing labor with bronchitis. Good luck! Yes, I think you should TEXT ME when you go into labor. Yep.
Post a Comment