
Last week Brooks and I got to do a photo shoot with Lisa. Lisa is my boss Rick's wife and she is an AMAZING photographer. As a gift to me, Rick set up a session with her to do a newborn photo shoot. I was so excited! The first day we tried to do it Brooks would not cooperate at all. He was such a little turkey! He would not go to sleep and any time I would lay him down so she could take his pictures he would just cry and cry non-stop. Lisa was so patient but I was not so much. It was a LONG day. We tried for almost 4 hours and then decided to try and come back another day to finish. I'm so glad we did! We went back this last Monday and Brooks actually did really well. He still wouldn't go to sleep but he hardly cried so that was good. He did pee all over everything, including me, about 3 different times which was gross but Lisa was so nice about it. She ended up getting some amazing shots of him, they turned out so good! I hope she doesn't mind that I stole this picture off her blog until I get mine but I had to post something to show you all how cute he is! Thanks again Lisa (and Rick too)!


5 comments:
those pics are so cute! not to hard with such a cute baby! it was fun to see him last weekend
Oh he is adorable! I love newborn pictures, I wish I had more of when my kids were tiny.
Holley, those pictures are great! Brooks is such a handsome boy. In that second picture, I yhink he looks exactly like Brandon!
Holley! Congratulations and holy cow it has been waaaaaay too long! How fun for you!
I sent the CD to work with Rick. He was supposed to call you so you could come pick it up. So go in and grab it. I'm glad you like them. I think they turned out so cute.
Post a Comment