
Monday, April 27, 2009
We went to Brooks' 2 month check-up today. He is a BIG boy! He is now almost 24" which is in the 63rd percentile and he weighs 14.5 lbs which is in the 96th percentile! I couldn't believe it. The nurse couldn't either, she even showed us a 4 month old that weighed less than him. He seems to be doing very well and is healthy as can be which I am so grateful for. The not so fun part of this visit was that he had to get some immunizations. I think I took it worse than he did though. He only cried for a minute and then was fine. He is getting so fun now. He is smiling like crazy and cooing and making all sorts of funny noises. His favorite thing is laying in his crib and watching his mobile. As soon as we wind it up and it starts turning he just looks at it and grins like crazy- it's the cutest thing ever! He is also doing much better in his carseat. He rarely cries when we put him in it anymore which has been great. We can actually take him places without going crazy from his screaming the whole time. He is seriously the cutest boy ever, we love him so much! His little personality is starting to show and we are loving it. Here are a few recent pictures of him, you can see how chubby he is!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
You Guys!!
LOVE his little baby chub! I can't believe how much bigger he has gotten since his one month post! So, did he take the immunizations well? Emily took it well at the Dr office and then when we went to visit my parents she must have had a flash back on how bad it was, because she started crying and it was so intense I got in the car and drove as fast as I could to CVS for some baby tylenol! Worked like a charm:)
I love, LOVE his chubby face! Oh it is adorable! He really is so handsome. I can totally relate on the screaming in the car... Ammon was a nightmare! Once he screamed from SLC to Leeds before I finally just got him out of his seat and then he fell asleep. Little stinkers, good thing they are so cute and we love them sooooooooo much. Glad he is so healthy!
You have a handsome little devil there! OHHHH I am so excited that I got to see you and that cute boy the other day! Thanks for stopping by!
Oh I would LOVE to get together and go to lunch or dinner. When are you going to be here.
Holley! I miss you. Your baby is so dang cute!! Holy cow...14.5 lbs?! Crazy! I want to see him again. We need to get a play date set up. I will totally drive to Provo for it.
oh my heck I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks! He's so dang cute. Lets try doing the camping thing this year again!
hahaha he is so chubby!! hooray for chubbs!! Cash has that little gray sweater and i love it!! so cute
Oh my goodness it just kills me that I can't see him often enough! He looks like such a chunk and cuddly little boy! He is ADORABLE!! Patrick is sick of hearing my oooos and Awwws!
Holy cow that little guy is huge! He is so cute though. I wish I could be there to see all you guys. We are having a little boy too in August, maybe someday they'll be little buddies. He is adorable.
Post a Comment