Funny. Cute. He doesn't look like he's hungry though. I wouldn't have ever thought you would have a chubby baby. He's so stinkin cute though!
Seriously that is so dang funny!
Trust me Erin, I never thought I would have a baby as big as him either!
That is so cute and funny! Whens our next playdate? Lets do it soon before someone gets sick!
Cute little boy with a cute tongue! That was a great video you guys!
hahah! he's so cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Funny. Cute. He doesn't look like he's hungry though. I wouldn't have ever thought you would have a chubby baby. He's so stinkin cute though!
Seriously that is so dang funny!
Trust me Erin, I never thought I would have a baby as big as him either!
That is so cute and funny! Whens our next playdate? Lets do it soon before someone gets sick!
Cute little boy with a cute tongue! That was a great video you guys!
hahah! he's so cute!
Post a Comment