Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Privacy

So I'm thinking I'm going to make our blog private. Since I use it mainly as a journal for Brooks now, I'm not entirely comfortable thinking that anyone could look at it. If you want to be added, please leave me your e-mail address!

16 comments:

Peterson Family said...

bostonpeterson at gmail dot com!

Clayton said...

Add us on!

kristieromberg(at)gmail(dot)com

The Harrisons said...

I want to be added!
mel_harri@hotmail.com

Maria Fox said...

holleysmom@gmail.com

Micah-n-Holly said...

We would love to be added:)
vamissqt@yahoo.com

Holly and Micah Gray

Dan & Casey Ritter said...

calvyann@hotmail.com!!!

Skye, Patrick & the Kids said...

patrick.j.munson@gmail.com

Erin said...

add me! erinbwatts(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kurtis and Iva said...

kurtisandiva(at)gmail(dot)com

Dust + Hil said...

This is Hilary....we would love to be added my email is antbilly@gmail.com
I just made ours private so email me with your address and I will send you guys an invite too

Cami said...

add me too! cami_graham@hotmail.com

Peterson Family said...

ha ha I love how your moms email address is holleys mom. thats so funny. she needs a new one that says brooks grandma!

shawfamily said...

I think I wanna go private.. kinda creepy thinkin about who's keeping tabs on your personal life huh hahah.. jenabe41@hotmail.com

*/ Jillian said...

stoneledgeconst@hotmail.com
thanks :0

Annie and Berkeley said...

Um. Yes Please. annie16_b@hotmail.com

The Medina Family said...

tenamedina@gmail.com I love your blog you have the cutest family ever!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker