He rolls over… everywhere!
Loves Brooks and laughs at him all the time
Loves to grab my hair and tickle his face with it while he’s eating
Loves food… will eat pretty much any kind of fruit or vegetable
Loves music… he likes to sing whenever he hears it
Loves to blow raspberries and click his tongue
Can sit like a champ now
Loves chewing on tags… will find tags on anything
Likes to yell whenever he’s in a room that echos
He also yells whenever we go out somewhere like a restaurant. He gets so excited
He’s so cuddly and when he gives loves he makes a little oh sound. It's the cutest!
He loves to play pat a cake
He’s starting to copy sounds we make
Says dada all day long. He’ll only say ma or mama when he’s crying. Of course.
Makes an mmmm sound when he’s hungry - he's always done this
He’s so happy almost all the time
He's a great napper… and a pretty good nighttime sleeper
He just started pushing himself up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth
We love our little buddy so much and it makes me sad how fast he is growing. He really has brought such a joy to our little family. You can't look at him without smiling. Here are a few more pictures of the Hudson (as Brooks sometimes calls him)
![]() |
| Cute brothers- they love each other and I love it! |
![]() |
| Crazy hair! |







3 comments:
Yay!!! You updated your blog!!!!
Can I tell you how happy I am?? Ok good, I am soooooooo happy! Why? Because you finally updated your blog! And we can talk about how chubby this kid is and how I love chubby babies??? Great, your baby is chubby and I love him!
Thanks Megs! He is very chubby. Seems to be a theme with my children. And honestly the pictures just don't do him justice!
Post a Comment